Monday, October 01, 2007

Pregnancy is Weird

So, I've had 2 new weird symptoms to add to my pregnancy experiences:

1. Sore thumb joints.
2. Chills, shakes, and then cold sweats at night.

Although I'm kindof wondering if the sore thumb joints is a real pregger experience, or simply a bug bite on my left thumb, and thinking I felt much lighter pain in my right thumb joint.

And the reason I'd have sympathy pain in the right thumb joint would be that I've noticed that, when a joint on the left starts hurting, eventually the one on the right will start in as well. My left-side joints are more open than my right side... always have been. And now, my left thumb joint is feeling a little better, so am wondering if it was really a pregger thing, or just a bug bite and inflamation, and then just sorta feeling similar, milder pain in my right thumb.

But as to chills/shakes... this was weird.

In the night, I wake up every 2 or 3 hours to go to the bathroom. At 6am, I headed off to the bathroom. Did my thing. Then washed my hands with cold water. It didn't feel that cold. I felt ok. Then I walked back to bed, and suddenly felt really chilled.

I crawled into bed and just started shivering. And then, my hands started to really HURT. Like they were experiencing the cold worse from having been washed in cold water. It took me a few minutes to finally feel warm again.

Then, later on, I had cold sweats.

When I finally got up, I was exhausted... more so than usual. Emailed in sick.

I have NO idea what was up with that. :P Pregger hormones.

And btw, as to the sore thumbs? No, I haven't been playing alot of video games, LOL! No, I don't go nuts doing text messages on my phone. And no, I don't hit the spacebar with my thumbs THAT much, LOL!

1 comment:

Cheeseburger Brown said...

Dear Sith Snoopy,

What Darth name will you give the little sprog? Or do you have to wait until you see what kind of evil he or she gets up to?

Love,
Cheeseburger Brown